My daughter Grace, age twelve, has had this on her wall for some time, written in her own words from her revelation of God. I'm inspired in the Jesus way each time I read it through!
What would Jesus do if he were here?
- Wouldn't judge people or think of titles for them according to blemishes or weaknesses that they may have.
- Would speak in a thoughtful, gentle manner which "turns away wrath," and use words that lift up the person to whom you are speaking
- Would accept correction without arguing, whether they know the whole story or not; then quietly explain it later if it is important.
- Would talk to God regularly about everything, and give thanks in all circumstances.
- Would try to help others understand more about God.
- Would have a close relationship with God and talk to him in time of need.